The White Hindu has moved

The White Hindu has moved! This blog is no longer updated, but Ambaa is still writing The White Hindu every weekday at Patheos.com.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

In case you couldn't tell...

Sorry to be a downer today. If you couldn't tell, my boyfriend and I broke up last night.

For the girls looking forward to and waiting for fun Indian wedding stuff, here's a couple of links of amazing American/Indian (and sometimes other nationalities) weddings with pictures worth drooling over:

http://www.maharaniweddings.com/

http://marigoldsandmithai.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. It's his loss.Soon enough, you'll find someone who treats you like the devi you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is your faith posing a potential problem in future..soryy anyways.surya

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am sorry.maybe there is a way around the problem...; maybe it is for the good...;only time will tell...;and time heals.wishing you the best in everything

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amba I m extremely sorry.I had guessed it when you had written that you got ur nose pierced.There was a sadness in ur post about marriage plan.I know it is his loss.Plz be brave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, please don't anyone think it is his fault!

    He is a very kind man who has treated me very nicely. That's why this has been a very confusing time. I feel that I should want to be with him, but my inner turmoil is confusing me too much, so I broke things off to have some time to figure out what I really want.

    We may get back together in the future, it's impossible to know at this point, but I do know that I need some space and time alone to sort through some things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amba, I hope everything turns out the best for you. Take care.

    ReplyDelete