The White Hindu has moved

The White Hindu has moved! This blog is no longer updated, but Ambaa is still writing The White Hindu every weekday at Patheos.com.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Other Stories of Identity

I am working on a post today also about the conversation at my study group on Sunday, but I also wanted to share a couple links.

The first is to the White Indian Housewife,whom I have referenced before and whom many of you know and read. She wrote a moving post recently about identity and very relevant to the subject of this blog:

http://www.whiteindianhousewife.com/2010/10/the-difficulty-of-living-an-extraordinary-life/#more-7461

This next one is a blog I just discovered, written by a white Australian woman who is about to marry a Sikh (I think they haven't married yet, I'm not totally clear on that). This post is about her spiritual identity, also quite relevant to my topics:

http://badbhabi.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/intercultural-relationships-and-the-personal-development-they-inspire/

No comments:

Post a Comment