The White Hindu has moved

The White Hindu has moved! This blog is no longer updated, but Ambaa is still writing The White Hindu every weekday at Patheos.com.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lack of Confusion

Another lesson that I can't control how others see me, Tandava let me know that someone on his blog said that I seem confused a lot!

This was my response:

I just like to ponder a lot. I wouldn’t say that I’m confused.

I have a lot of knowledge and I’m always trying to work at how to apply that knowledge to life, just as we all do.

As I always say, that’s just part of the journey!

I never want to assume that I know something and then stop thinking about it and stop revising my thoughts and opinions, I don’t sit back and rest on one achievement or one thought, I’m always rethinking and reworking my life to try to get the most out of it.

Actually, my lack of confusion is one of the reasons that this blog has slowed down quite a bit. I had a lot to say at first, but now that more than a year has gone by, I feel that I've addressed most of my issues and worries.

I've settled into a comfortable relationship with my spirituality and my cultural behavior.

I'm sure every once in a while I will still find things to say and have opinions about, but it's going to be few and far between, I believe.

To those just starting on the path, you can see that the self-consciousness fades and the fears fade and then you just have yourself, doing what feels right.

3 comments:

  1. I always tell people: "I've changed my mind. I'm allowed to do that."

    I think changing one's mind openly signifies a certain sort of maturity (as long as it's not all the time). A mature, wise person admits when they've learned something new that has changed their opinions, and will be honest about it.

    It's good to hear that you've worked out a lot of the issues and worries! Hooray for blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Life is a learning experience all the time, so there's always new ways to understand it. I see that as growth rather than as confusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Devi Durga is goddess of power. But very few of us know her 108 names because it is very hard to remember.But now you can find them through our site.In our

    Bengali Blog site we collect all those name only for you.You don't need to keep all these name in your mind, just go through them & you can worship her.It is an easy

    process to remember, isn't it? So now it's right time to follow our website.

    ReplyDelete