The White Hindu has moved

The White Hindu has moved! This blog is no longer updated, but Ambaa is still writing The White Hindu every weekday at Patheos.com.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Time for some fun

Let's have a good laugh today.

I'll tell you how I came across these. I had to have my car inspected for moving to a new state and I didn't know that it won't pass with stickers on the windshield or windows. When I went to pick my car up, they had torn off the Om on my rear windshield and the Shiva on my side window. I was really sad.

But now that my car has been inspected, it never has to be again, and I started shopping to replace them.

I first put the stickers on about five years ago when I was living in California. I'll admit that I have a bit of a confrontational attitude sometimes. I put them up for basically the same reason I have trouble with Christmas. I feel the need to stand out and to force people to recognize that this is not a Christian nation. There were so many religious bumper stickers and I felt like I was somehow agreeing if I didn't show my side.

Right, we're here for fun today, off my soap box.

In the years since I went looking for Hindu bumper stickers, a lot more have come along. I was laughing out loud at some of these, so I wanted to share them. They are from CafePress.com.au







I don't know how many people could possibly match the following description, but I certainly do!


More silliness...


(The Hindi word for potato is aloo)

And a couple of adorable bibs (dhood is the Hindi word for milk)...

No comments:

Post a Comment