The White Hindu has moved

The White Hindu has moved! This blog is no longer updated, but Ambaa is still writing The White Hindu every weekday at Patheos.com.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Working on a New Book

Things have been quiet in this corner of the Internet, but I wanted to let you all know that my life is going at a frantic pace and I have lots of projects going on!

The most exciting is that I'm still working on the novel that I described a while back. It will be a new take on the Indian-American experience novel. In mine, the young Indian-American woman having an identity crisis discovers that her family is not actually Indian at all.

It's still in early stages as I try to work out plot kinks, but hopefully by the end of 2012 it will be published and I will be sure to let you know when it's available! :)

4 comments: