The White Hindu has moved

The White Hindu has moved! This blog is no longer updated, but Ambaa is still writing The White Hindu every weekday at Patheos.com.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Hindi Teacher Over Skype

This is a bit of an advertisement, please forgive me! But I actually was getting tutored by this woman for a while and found it really a neat way to learn.

We would set up Skype sessions and she teaches from India to anywhere in the world. Her rates were very reasonable too.

She just told me about her webpage, so I wanted to share it with you all in case anyone else was interested in learning Hindi:

http://talkingbees.com

She also teaches Bengali.

Pass this on to anyone you think might benefit from it! Thanks :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Carolyn.
    I just found a new name Aamba.I read the story also.It reminded me the epics- the Mahabharata after a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Mahabharata, greatest story ever told if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mai ' Ambaa ' kay baereymay aap ke saath baat karnaa chaahtaa hoon. kyaa hum skype / yahoo messenger par baat karey ?

    kripayaa sampark may rahiye.

    dhanaywaad,
    fir milenge,

    mukund chaskar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm particularly nervous to try talking in Hindi in real time, but I could use the practice. Could you send me a private message at www.facebook.com/thewhitehindu to tell me your yahoo name?

      Delete